Hi,

I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken, and it was not realized until after the second time our laundry was put to dry and came out soaked. I know that it is only three dollars to worry about, but I am a college student. I am literally using my piggy bank change to pay for laundry because my family is going through difficult times. So yes, while it may only be three dollars, it has been a waste. I would like to have a refund. I put it in the dryer two times. So I guess I am just asking for 1.50 back. Please contact me. The number of the dryer that does not work is VTK 689. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Estefania Gonzalez

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems.

Had an Experience with Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems?

Comments

Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more