Hi,

I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken, and it was not realized until after the second time our laundry was put to dry and came out soaked. I know that it is only three dollars to worry about, but I am a college student. I am literally using my piggy bank change to pay for laundry because my family is going through difficult times. So yes, while it may only be three dollars, it has been a waste. I would like to have a refund. I put it in the dryer two times. So I guess I am just asking for 1.50 back. Please contact me. The number of the dryer that does not work is VTK 689. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Estefania Gonzalez

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems.

Had an Experience with Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems?

Comments