I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken, and it was not realized until after the second time our laundry was put to dry and came out soaked. I know that it is only three dollars to worry about, but I am a college student. I am literally using my piggy bank change to pay for laundry because my family is going through difficult times. So yes, while it may only be three dollars, it has been a waste. I would like to have a refund. I put it in the dryer two times. So I guess I am just asking for 1.50 back. Please contact me. The number of the dryer that does not work is VTK 689. Thanks.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over. He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy..."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "Got 2 bathing suits, purchased same size. One was received X Small (needed X large) and the suit itself was marked as X Large but couldn't even get my head..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."